Friday, November 6, 2009

Searching for an excuse...

Facebook is not all that time consuming, is it? I mean, how much can it hinder my blog?

Evidently, a great deal. Not to mention home school endeavors that are constantly met with challenges. This poor blog has ended up like a few other of my projects: it started with a bang, and ended with a fizzle.

And I don't want to fail to mention that I have reconnected with friends that I haven't seen for years, all because of Facebook. But I never thought it would take it away from my blog.

What have I been up to? Wow...school, of course. And a few weeks ago, my parents had their birthdays (yes, their birthday is on the SAME day, just two years apart). I made a trip to NC to visit both of them. It was a nice surprise for Mom, and all the daughters were able to be there! We planned a big meal. I enjoyed doing most of the cooking, and I even got to do a little bit of sewing for my sister Sandy. It was so nice to get together for a NON holiday occasion: we didn't have to worry with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Not that I don't enjoy that, but for once, we sisters were able to enjoy a long evening of after meal conversation!

Christmas play practice has started at the church, so.... Christmas is now officially just a down hill slide away! I love this time of year. I just hope Iwill be disciplined enough to stop by my blog more and describe the view!

Up Next: The Day I Waited, but Nobody Came...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy you are "back"! God Bless!