Monday, November 1, 2010

Resurfacing

It's not an easy thing to do, resurfacing.

When you've been gone as long as I have, sometimes you think it's best to just stay gone for good...but I decided to emerge from my inactivity and give blogging another shot.

It's not like that hasn't been anything to tell. Maybe there has been TOO much to tell. Really, no one wants to hear my endless numerations of doctor appointments and the such like. That stuff gets so old after a while (at least for the one that pays the bill).

If nothing else I want to come back and finish a story that I started. I want to finish the last few chapters of my "Seasons" series. I hope I still have some readers left to enjoy it! Thanks to those who have followed so far. As sure as there are seasons for every thing else, there is a season for me to pen my experience....I really, really need to bleed it out.

With the holidays coming up, there will be more to tell! It's fall y'all...enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am still here....I cannot wait to hear the rest of the story.