Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Tis done....I have my tree up and aglow! The other 4 crates are going to have to go back into the storage room. I haven't the energy to spend to strategically place all those things in my home. Pity...I did so last year. Oh well, my greatest feat was getting my tree up, and that have I conquered.

Now it's time for Christmas dinnerware. I have two choices...my pink christmas tree dishes or my square Christmas plates from Linens and Things. Hmmmm....I have a hard time deciding because I absolutely LOVE dishes. I had some snowman dishes, but I gave them away last year. I could use my plain white trimmed in gold but I'm looking for a more festive look. Of course, I can always interchanged and swap things around a bit.

Let's see...the next biggie is presents! There will be more of those to come, but I can't post about it. My kids read my blog!

No comments: