Friday, May 22, 2009

Live Well in Your Home

To live well in your home, place 10-15 plants around your home. This will maximize optimum health benefits. Really??? I should have consulted the tag on the flamingo flower houseplant about my health problems looooong ago!

Last night hubby, the kids, and I went to Home Depot and bought some flowers. I only purchased one indoor plant (I've got to find room for all these health maximizers). Here's some pix of what I bought. I was up bright and early this morning, actually before it was ever bright, getting these babies transplanted. I'm leaving the tomato plants to hubby. Those are his pets!!

Preparing to plant on my rickety old planting table, God bless it!!

The Flamingo Flower that will hopefully maximize my well being!!

Planting my favorite flower-Lantana


Lantana-Dallas Red

No comments: