Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Just a note to thank all of you that view my blog! Special thanks to California, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina for the the most return visitors! All I can say is somebody in Alabama really loves me!! Lot's of return visits from the Birmingham area, as well as Athens, Ga and Columbia, SC. I've had lots of other visits from folks on the east coast, so thank you too!

I also want to thank those in the Philippines, Germany, Israel, Canada and the UK. I don't know how in the world you found me, but thanks for reading and returning often. I know some of you just stumbled upon my blog, but there are others who want to catch a glimpse of my life through this "window" to my world. You are always welcome to look, read, and comment.

Thanks again for the support. It makes me want to describe my view of this great journey. Hope you like the details. :-)

No comments: