Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Adding Cheer to My Day!


My Dearest knows how much I love flowers, and he knows how much I have needed cheering as of late.

Kevin sent me a dozen roses today, complete with an 'I Love You' balloon...




And a very sweet note!!



It certainly did cheer me up! Nothing like flowers to brighten my heart and home!

I'm still waiting on the results of my Thyroid ultrasound: it seems the nurse at the internist's office was too busy to talk to me today. I'm hoping she will make time for a call to me tomorrow. I need to know the results.

But until then, I'm going to enjoy the fragrance of life and love. I have a husband who is sensitive to my pain and distress; I have a LORD who is the Master of the sea. I have the love of three wonderful children and a church who never ceases to pray for me. I have friends who, though not always near me, are mindful of me.

I'm blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so very sweet!