Friday, January 2, 2009

The 08 Update Pt. 3

Here we are at Dad's house. Or maybe I should say, Dad's house when he's in the States. He does a great deal of international work, so he spends most of the year in China/Asia. It's always a thrill to see him, as it is not very often.
My brother in law, Jerry, Dad, and Kevin

Dad and all his grandchildren


Dad and his two daughters (He does have twin daughters by his second wife, but they were unable to be there at the same time we were there)


The Whole Bunch-
Hey, I'm not tech savvy, but judging from this picture and the TV's in the right hand corner of this photo, Dad is NOT HDTV ready!!

Forest City, NC-My childhood home. They really deck out for Christmas!

For such a small town, they really have a lot of lights!

Pictures don't do it justice! Every tree in the down town area was covered in lights. Not the tree branches, but the trunks. Really a sight to behold!

At Mom's house opening my first gift.


Mom and my stepdad Mel

My family posing for pix. Jordy looks thrilled.

Sandy, Roni, Melissa, and Rita-As different as we are alike!

No comments: