Thursday, January 1, 2009

The 08 Update


As most year-end updates go, this will be a long post! I have had a rechargable battery problem, which greatly hindered my photo ops. I will do my best to post only the best pictures, but because the subjects are my family, I find it hard to find any bad ones!

Let's start at the beginning:



Jordan on the roof preparing to hang my icicle lights.





The finished product after the boys did all their hard work!





Me, the SAHM, putting up our tiny tree. (The big one cluttered the room toooo much!)





Here are some of my favorite ornaments:



Kevin's Linus, circa 1978



Daniel's Soccer Ball, circa 1999






Savannah's funky purse, circa 2003






Jordan's framed ornament, circa 2002






My horseback rider, from 1011 Galleria, Camden SC



The tree...it has all of Kevin's ornaments from his childhood, and every single ornament that we have received as Christmas presents over the past 15 years.

Okay. I said this would be long, but now I think I will break it up into several posts. I'll just call this Part 1.

No comments: