Friday, January 16, 2009

Now, That's Funny!!

I don't know if it's funny, or whether it's sad.

I just received my Avon shipment, and one of the flyers says, "YES AVON CAN" all set to a patriotic red,white, and blue theme that almost mirrors the Obama emblem. This catch phrase is everywhere!!

Actually the flyer is an overview of Avon products and the competitor's products that they are similar to. You know, it gives the prices and shows you how much you save by purchasing Avon. And all of that is true. Just seeing a grab for the Obama emblem and phrase made me shake my head and roll my eyes!

OKAAAAAYYYYY....Can all of us muster up a collective eye roll???

My goodness! I don't need a kitchy phrase to know how much I'm saving by using Avon products.

I'm not an Obama fan. Can you tell?

No comments: