Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let's Catch Up

It's been what, five days since I posted?

Well, here's a summary of what's been going on. Sunday I got sick with a virus. YIKES. I made it through Sunday School and part of the service, but after the choir sang, I knew I had to go home. It wiped me out for the day, as well as Monday.

Tuesday, of course, was the inauguration, and even though I had a lot of running around to do, I tried to keep up with it as much as possible. Since I don't have a TV, I had to surf around on the web for some good coverage. I'm not an Obama fan, but I love my country. And I stand amazed at the peaceful transfer of power that happens every 4 to 8 years. We also had snow in the forcast, but it forgot to come by our way. :-(

Wednesday was just your usual school day/midweek service day-busy and hard to get everything done.

One update on the Science Fair... we will have 10 homeschooling students participating. We have to turn in our consent forms and topics by Sunday. Savannah and Daniel are settled on their projects, but Jordan still has to make his decision. I'm sure they will all update their blogs with thier topic ideas.

Last night, my husband preached a wonderful message out of Psalm 127, concerning the mighty man and his quiver. It was such an encouragment to all the parents, especially the homeschooling parents. You can check it out on the Pastor's Blog at our church website http://tjlbc.com/. You can also click on the link to the Pastor's Blog under my bloglist.

Hope all of you are warm and happy!

No comments: