Friday, January 2, 2009

The 08 Update Pt. 4

And finally, Christmas at home. I had a bunch of pictures and no way was I going to post everyone of them. Here's the hightlights of everyone opening one of their gifts.



Savannah patiently waiting for us to distribute the presents.



Daniel opeing clothes, a neccessary evil at Christmas time.




I think Jordy was secretly hoping this box contained an XBOX 360. Otherwise, receiving boots for Christmas really depresses this kid!



Savannah loves perfume and is always glad to get it!





Daniel showing off the emblem of his Mont Blanc Starwalker cologne
Shock and amazment! Jordy and Savannah actually got the X Box 360 Elite they had so desperately hoped for!


Tears of Joy!
Me and one of my favorite gifts, perfume. Kevin picked out Burberry Brit Sheer....mmmmm.....smells wonderful!
Kevin and his all time favorite gift, cologne. This year I got him Calvin Klien Euphoria for men.
Kevin making good use of an empty box!



After all the fun of opening presents, I made our traditional sausage balls and sausage croissant wraps. Kevin then began to slave away on the afternoon dinner. It was much the same as Thanksgiving, enough to feed an army.




The children were thrilled with their gifts, and yes, Jordan really wept when he opened his XBOX. I have never seen a kid so shocked, surprised, or grateful in all my life. It touched my heart because so many kids complain when they don't get everything they ask for. There have been itmes the children wanted, but there was no way we could pull it off. So, they have seen lean Christmases. I have to say, my children have always been satisfied with what we have worked so hard to give them. They are even thankful for clothes. ;~>

No comments: